Battery Seminars open to the public:
Battery Seminar, Asker, Norway 2018
* *Battery event organizers are welcome to contact us for including our seminar/tutorials as part of their event.
*** Contact us for group registration discount
In-House 2 days Battery Seminars
Customers and companies can order an in-house seminar tailored to their needs. Program
Seminar Program focuses on the present and future needs for portable energy and highlights the latest technological developments designed to satisfy application requirements.
The Seminar offers a unique opportunity where battery and fuel cell developers/ engineers/ Users/ Pack assemblers/ manufacturers/ raw & battery material makers/ suppliers/ market researchers and recycles can understand and realize joint goals and opportunities.
1. Battery essentials.
2. Primary cells & batteries.
3. Rechargeable cells & batteries.
4. Lithium rechargeable cells manufacturing processes
5. Battery supply chain.
6. Battery chargers.
7. Military Batteries.
8. Battery design processes.
9. Battery safety.
10. Battery disposal.
11. The “Smart Battery”.
12. Batteries/Fuel Cells testing systems.
13. Energy storage for the grid.
14. Fuel cells.
15. Super Capacitors.
16. The New Electric Automotive Revolution.
17. EV Batteries.
18. EV Fuel Cells.
19. EV Metal Air Systems.
20. EV Battery SWAP.
21. EV Battery Charging.
Who will benefit?
Battery Users, Pack Assemblers, Cell Makers, Raw Material Makers, Automotive, Battery suppliers, Academic Researchers, R&D Engineers, Market Researchers, Safety Supervisors, Battery Shippers & Disposals, Equipment Manufacturers & Other Industry Members.