The strong demand for electronic portable applications and the vision of a “green and clean” world drives the fast grow of the battery market. That grow is responsible for nearly a 15%yearly average production increase rate, in the last decade. Many companies develop new batteries chemistry, fuel-cells and Super-Capacitors promising technologies. Battery users, developers, assemblers, designers and manufacturers invest a lot of resources and efforts to build the optimal energy storage solution from all existing technologies and raw materials.
Shmuel De-Leon Energy, Ltd. identified the needs and developed deep technical unique knowledge tools and services supporting the industry grow and market understanding.
- These unique knowledge tools and services save our customers efforts, time and costs.
- The company was founded in 2010 with 7 local employees and located in Hod-Hasharon, Israel.
- The company employ number of battery consulting sub constructors as well as working with some external battery testing labs and battery assemblers.
- Company Status: 100% private company, registered in Israel.
- The company is working with the leading cells and battery manufacturers worldwide.
- The company has more than 1300 customers at 2018 along the battery supply chain among them leading Space, Military, Automotive, Medical, Robotic, Telecommunication and consumer electronics companies world-wide.
- Majority of the customers (~95%) are overseas companies.